Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Snowman, aka Noah, aka Cadent's Winds of Persuasion

I just found out that the dog I had with Tammy passed away this last year :( Made me very sad. He was a great dog. Really, he was the one I wanted to take with me...but I guess he was more Tammy's. So that just leaves Asker and Dread still alive. Asker is still doing well, living at Tammy's parents. And Dread is doing fine too. A little tubby, but he's fine!

Noah was buried at Chris' place. That's fitting. He was born there, and is now laid to rest there. My snowman. I've missed him since I left in...oh my god, 10 years ago!!! Wow.

He was the cutest puppy. Smart, sweet. An all around great dog.




He worked hard for and received his obedience championship. He also learned to pull a cart, which you can see in the background here. I'm not sure how much farther he went after I left. This is him and Pepper taking a snooze.



Here's Noah "protecting" Dread the night Tammy brought Dread home. The poor kitten was only a couple weeks old. He'd been orphaned and the farmer whose land he was found on was going to throw him in the pond and drown him. We already had two dogs, two cats and a rabbit, but Tammy knew that I would rather have another cat than know he'd been killed! If you look closely though, Noah is actually licking his lips...



And 'cause I was thinking of Asker, here she is with Boston eating. To keep the cat food away from the dogs, they were fed on top of their cat house. Guess Boston was big even then. Look at those cute tushies!

No comments: