Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Signs that things may not be right...

When I returned home on Monday, this sight should have been my first indication that all was not right inside my house...see the cat toy lying outside the window? Hmm...


I came through the door and saw this: my bike knocked over, shoes scattered, and I don't know if you can see it, but the entire floor is COVERED with silver tinsel-type strings! I cleaned up a bit before taking this picture, but two of the blankets from the top of the couch were also on the ground. The silver stuff came from the cat toy that you can see on the floor to the right...silver tinsel balls on a red wand.



Coming through the door more, I looked toward the kitchen and saw the cat food container, that usually sits in the bathroom, lying in the middle of the room.


Walking over to the kitchen to see what else I could see...I see the food and water dishes, all empty...and FILTHY!!!! Then I knew just who had done it! If Loki and Dread had just had a kitty party, the bowls would just have been empty...but for them to be that dirty...know who had a party at Chandra's?


The bathroom may have been the funniest part! The toilet was FILLED with toilet paper shreds. You can see some on the floor there that didn't get into the toilet, and you can see how the toilet paper roll has obviously been played with. That roll was almost full when I left! Have you guessed yet? :) Well, here's a hint. After washing their dirty little paws in the toilet...they left little handprints all over the toilet, wall and washing machine.

Yup, raccoon party at Chandra's!!! :) I wonder how many were there? I can only imagine what my place is going to look like after me being gone for all of Sept! I have to leave the window open so the cats can get in and out. Well, I guess I don't HAVE to...but they hate having to stay inside when it's nice out. If you know anyone who needs somewhere to stay for a month... let me know! :) Of course, they have to love cats..

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I've heard that raccoons really know how to party!