Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Poor Baby

So here are some pictures of poor little Loki. She's being really good, and is only licking at her splint, not trying to rip it off. She's getting aruond better than I thought. And Loki's really enjoying bashing Dread on the head with her splint. Maybe that's why he's avoiding her, not because she smells bad! :)

Looking so pathetic...

Lying in her little bed

Getting a little scratch

Getting a drink of water

She'll be having surgery, hopefully on Thursday. Amd it's not going to be as expensive as I'd though. $1,500 which is still enuogh, but I was anticipating $3,000 or more. So at least some good news. I'm not sure what I've done this last year to piss karma off...but I think it was something. Have I paid yet?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo sad!
If Loki has to get amputated, can she get a peg leg?
sorry, bad humor.

Chandra said...

s'ok, I just said the exact same thing to someone! :P

Shannon said...

YOU HAVE A BLOG? ME TOO!